WildWater Adventure at Michigan’s Adventure Opens This Saturday
Get the bathing suits and sunscreen ready.
Coming up on Saturday, June 11th, 2022, WildWater Adventure at Michigan's Adventure will be opening up for the summer! This Muskegon water park is one of the biggest and best in the state of Michigan.
WildWater Adventure Attractions and Rides
Cool off this summer on the following rides at WildWater Adventure:
- Funnel of Fear
- Paradise Plunge/Tropical Twist
- Beach Party
- Commotion Ocean
- Snake Pit
- Boogie Beach
- Mine Shaft
- Mammoth River
- Half Pint Paradise
- Tidal Wave
- Lazy River
- Cyclone Zone
- Ridge Rider & Wild Slice
WildWater Adventure Hours of Operation
Starting on Saturday, June 11th, WildWater Adventure will be open to the public during the following times:
- Saturday, June 11th through Friday, June 24th - Noon until 5 pm
- Saturday, June 25th through Sunday, August 14th - Noon until 6 pm
- Monday, August 15th through Sunday, August 28th - Noon until 5 pm
- Friday, September 2nd through Monday, September 5th - Noon until 5 pm
Admission Prices for WildWater Adventure
- Daily Admission - $39.99
- Two Day Ticket - $65
- Season Pass - $79
- Platinum Season Pass - $230
Cabana Rentals at WildWater Adventure
Make the day a bit more relaxing at WildWater Adventure by renting a cabana for the day:
- Cabana Rental for up to 8 people - $129
- Cabana Rental for Season Passholders - Save up to $30
Where are WildWater Adventure and Michigan's Adventure located?
Michigan's Adventure and WildWater Adventure are located at 1198 W Riley-Thompson Road in Muskegon. To get directions or to download a park map, click here.
To get all the latest updates and to see what is going on at Michigan's Adventure, click here.
Source: WildWater Adventure