Topgolf’s Only Michigan Location Opens Friday
Every Michigan golfers dream is about to come true Friday as Topgolf is set to open their doors in Auburn Hills.
I've been geeked about the prospect of actually being able to golf and have a few drinks in the winter since the Topgolf location was announced. I knew we were getting close when they announced their hiring blitz earlier this year.
Now the day is finally here as the Topgolf Auburn Hills will officially be open on Friday December 6th.
If you absolutely can't wait until Friday, the facility is actually open right now if you happen to be shopping at Great Lakes Crossing, and want to stop by and check it out.
There are a few things you should know before heading into Topgolf that might make your trip a little smoother.
- All players must buy a $5 membership card before hitting any balls
- Hitting bays can be reserved, or you can get on a waiting list when you show up
- Prices start at $25 per hour and go up to as high as $50 depending on the time slot
- Bays accommodate 8 people, but only six of them can hit.
- You can bring your clubs or rent them from Topgolf
- Food and drinks are available at all bays
If you love golf or just love to have a good time, Topgolf is definitely worth checking out. You can see some of the facility and specs in the video below.