Montrose Blueberry Festival Weekend Events
The 50th Annual Montrose Blueberry Festival is underway, and will continue through Sunday, August 22nd. I will be broadcasting live this Saturday night in the Entertainment Tent from 8:00 PM to 10 PM with your hook up on tickets to see Judas Priest.
The Entertainment Tent is just one of many attractions at the Montrose Blueberry Festival. From delicious food, to the flea market and midway - there is something for everyone at the festival, and of course that includes plenty of blueberries. Here is a list of events happening this weekend.
Saturday, August 21st
Blueberry Pancake Breakfast
- 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Montrose School Cafeteria
- $8 All ages, Kids under 5 eat free
Blueberry Pie Sale
- 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Fundraiser at Pancake Breakfast
Men's & Women's Slo-Pitch Softball
- 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Seymour Road Softball Complex & Hickory Street Field
- Queen's Breakfast Hosted by 2020-2021 Queen, Hannah Robinson & Court Emily Carey. All visiting Royalty invited.
Arts & Crafts Show
- 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM at Lions Park
- Noon to 10:00 PM
- 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Flea Market and food at Lion's Park
3 on 3 Basketball Tournament
- 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Barber Park Basketball Courts
- Opens at 10:00 AM
- Karaoke Noon -2:00 PM
- Frankentrost Band 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Kid's Karaoke Contest 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Hall of Fame Meet & Greet 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- DJ Rob Mata 8:00 PM
- Tweed & Dixie 9:00 PM - 1:00 AM
Shriner's Pig Roast
- 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM Entertainment Tent
On Sunday, August 22nd you can start the day off yet again with another Blueberry Pancake Breakfast (same location) and take part in the Adult Karaoke Contest in the Entertainment Tent from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM. There is a $10 entry fee, however cash prizes are paid out to first through fourth place.
For additional information on the Montrose Blueberry Festival (Lions Park in Montrose), click here. I look forward to seeing you in the Entertainment Tent this Saturday night.