GCHD Announces 2013 “Excellence in Foodservice Sanitation”Awards
Qualifications for outstanding sanitations at a Genesee County food service establishment include full active managerial control of their food service establishments; certified managers where needed; food safety with temperature control through preparation, cooling, reheating, and service; employees practice proper hygiene; and food contamination is virtually eliminated.
The following winners were recognized at Genesee County’s Annual Public Health Conference on May 7th, 2013 and their annual food license fee will be waived:
- Torch Bar and Grill, 522 Buckham Alley, Flint
- Starbucks, G-3243 Miller Rd., Flint Twp.
- Hungry Howie’s, 1419 Flushing Rd., Flushing
- Lotus Room, Torrey Rd., Flint
- Burger King, 7030 Miller Rd., Swartz Creek
- Alexander J’s, 5490 Fenton Rd., Flint
- Uncle Ray’s Dairyland, 1462 Leroy, Fenton
- St. Luke’s N.E.W. Life Center, 3115 Lawndale, Flint
- Flushing Middle School, G-8100 Carpenter, Flushing
- Mt. Morris ALternative Education, G-3400 Jennings Rd., Flint