Gas Line Causes Explosion at Area Business [Video]
Authorities are saying a natural gas line caused an explosion that destroyed a car wash in Genesee County on Sunday night around 10 p.m. According to WNEM, the blast leveled the On The Spot Car Wash and Grandma Kay's Family Diner. The car wash was located on North Saginaw Street near Spruce. No injuries were reported. A specialist from the Michigan State Police says the exact origin won't be known until all the rubble is cleared away. Consumers Energy was on site following the explosion.