1470 WFNT is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Flint’s News Talk 1470 WFNT is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Want to listen? Just ask Alexa!
Setting up Flint’s News Talk 1470 WFNT on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select “Skills” from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 1470 WFNT. Tap on the station logo to get to the Flint’s News Talk 1470 WFNT skill.
- Tap “Enable” to enable the Flint’s News Talk 1470 WFNT skill.
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, 14-70 W-F-N-T”
Don’t own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We’re happy to help. Send us an email to email@example.com