Ready-To-Eat Meat Products Sold at Walmart Recalled for Salmonella
Check your freezers if you have recently bought Great Value frozen meat products from Walmart.
Over 6,000 pounds of frozen meat sold at Walmart has been recalled due to salmonella concerns. George's Prepared Foods, has begun the recall on a variety of Great Value ready-to-eat pork and turkey sausage patty products.
If you have purchased some of the following items, do not eat them:
- Great Value Fully Cooked Original Pork Sausage Patties, 24.92-oz.
- Use-by date: 10/16/19
- Lot code: 10919771894
- Great Value Fully Cooked Original Breakfast Turkey Patties, 24.92-oz
- Use-by date: 10/24/19
- Lot code: 1171971897
- Family Size Great Value Fully Cooked Original Pork Sausage Patties, 35.6-oz
- Use-by dates: 11/3/19 and 11/5/19
- Lot codes: 1271972894 and 1291972894
The packages also have two other number printed on them as well which are "EST. M2206T" or "P-2260T." No illness have been reported from the food yet and if you have any of these packages you should throw them out or return them.
For more information on the recall, click here.