Michigan Renaissance Festival 2019 Schedule of Events
The Michigan Renaissance Festival opens for the 2019 season in August and here are the weekend themes for the year.
I love the Michigan Renaissance Festival! It just another sweet then we have to do in Michigan throughout the year. My daughter and I try to make it to the Ren Fest at least a couple of times every year and we also do some pretty cool Banana outings each year as well. We've sampled beer, bacon, and whiskey and even had a battle axe throwing competition.
We will be doing more stuff like that this year as well. Be sure to join the Banana Crew at the Ren Fest on the following dates. Stay tuned to find out what we will be doing this year when we are out there.
- Saturday, August 17th - 10 am until noon
- Saturday, August 24th - 10 am until noon
- Saturday, September 21st - 10am until noon
As always, the Michigan Renaissance Festival will have themed weekends you can enjoy with the family. They are:
- August 17th-18th - Pirates and Pets
- August 24th-25th - Highland Fling
- August 31st -September 2nd - Vikings
- September 7th-8th - Wonders of the World
- September 14th-15th - Shamrocks and Shenanigans
- September 21st-22nd - Harvest Huzzah
- September 27th - Festival Friday
- September 28th-29th - Sweet Endings
You can get all the details on the themed weekends and the entire festival here.
Source: Michigan Renaissance Festival