A New Psychiatric Urgent Care Is Now Open In Michigan
You'll have to drive to Grand Rapids, but it's important to know that a new psychiatric urgent care is now open to patients in Michigan. The Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services opened its Psychiatric Urgent Care Center in Grand Rapids on Monday. According to their website, the center is designed to "provide immediate assessment and treatment for people experiencing acute psychiatric symptoms who cannot wait for routine outpatient intervention."
If you or someone you know are in need of their services, here are a couple of things you should know about the facility:
- The center will serve adults ages 18 to 65
- The center is staffed by multi-disciplinary team specifically trained to provide psychiatric assessments
- Walk-ins are welcome
- It will be open for assessment seven days a week: Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- The center is located at 300 68th Street SE in Grand Rapids.
- You can find out more by visiting their website or you can call 616-455-9200