Elections in Genesee County Today
Today is Election Day in some mid-Michigan communities. Here’s a look at some of the key contests taking place in Genesee County:
- A public safety millage increase is on the ballot for the Mt. Morris Township police and fire departments.
- Voters will decide who fills the 27th District State Senate seat. It became available when former State Senator John Gleason won election in November to become County Clerk.
- A millage increase for Atlas Township police.
- A millage request for Flint Carmen-Ainsworth school.
- A bond proposal for the Flint Beecher school district.
- A millage for New Lothrop schools.
Polls are open from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m.