The Dryden Fall Festival is This Weekend
It is officially fall, so we can start doing fall things again.
Coming up this Friday and Saturday, the Dryden Fall Festival will take place at Cardinal Field. The festival will be open starting at noon on Friday, September 24th.
What is happening on Friday at the Dryden Fall Festival?
Here is the list of events happening this Friday, September 24th:
- Vendor and Craft Show - Noon until 6 pm
- Inflatables & Games - 4 pm until 10 pm
- Live Music & Beer Tent - 4 pm until Midnight
- Food Trucks - 4 pm until Midnight
What is happening on Saturday at the Dryden Fall Festival?
- 5K Run - 9 am
- Parade - 11 am
- Vendor & Craft Show - 9 am until 6 pm
- Inflatables & Games - 10 am until 6 pm
- Tween-Teen Tent - 4 pm until 10 pm
- Car, Truck, Bike, & Tractor Show - Noon until 4 pm
- Live Music & Beer Tent - Noon until Midnight
- Food Trucks - Noon until Midnight
- Fireworks at Dusk
What bands are playing at the Dryden Fall Festival?
- Friday, September 24th
- Heartstring Stereo - 6 pm until 8 pm
- Captured Detroit (Journey Tribute) - 9:30 pm until 11:30 pm
- Saturday, September 25th
- The Strickler Brothers Band - 3 pm until 6 pm
- Taylor Tucky - 7:30 pm until 11:30 pm
Where is Cardinal Field in Dryden?
The Dryden Fall Festival will take place at Cardinal Field which is located at 3900 Atwell Street in Dryden.
Where will the fireworks be taking place on Saturday?
The Dryden Fall Festival will finish off with a fireworks display Saturday at dusk. The fireworks will be set off near the baseball diamond at Cardinal Field.
For more information on the Dryden Fall Festival, click here.
Source: Dryden Fall Festival
LOOK: Here are the 25 best places to live in Michigan
Stacker compiled a list of the best places to live in Michigan using data from Niche. Niche ranks places to live based on a variety of factors including cost of living, schools, health care, recreation, and weather. Cities, suburbs, and towns were included. Listings and images are from realtor.com.
On the list, there's a robust mix of offerings from great schools and nightlife to high walkability and public parks. Some areas have enjoyed rapid growth thanks to new businesses moving to the area, while others offer glimpses into area history with well-preserved architecture and museums. Keep reading to see if your hometown made the list.