Mott Community College to Host Global Issues Film Festival
Mott Community College will kick off the 13th annual Global Issues Film Festival on Tuesday. The event, hosted by Mott Community College and sponsored with Kettering University and U of M - Flint, continues a tradition of bringing provocative films to Flint. The free, collaborative festival includes the work of independent filmmakers from around the globe, representing a variety of voices and viewpoints.
Titles, days and times of films include:
- Half of a Yellow Sun on Tuesday, November 18th at 5 p.m.
- Utopia on Friday, November 21st at 7 p.m.
- Deep Green on Saturday, November 22nd at 1 p.m.
- A Bridge Apart on Saturday, November 22nd at 3 p.m.
- Crossing Borders on Sunday, November 23rd at 1 p.m.
- The Wisdom to Survive on Sunday, November 23rd at 3 p.m.
All films are shown at the Regional Technology Center at Mott Community College. For more information about the Global Issues Film Festival, click here.