The Detroit Zoo Will Be Catering to Adults Only on May 19th
The Detroit Zoo goes adults only to kick off the After Hours 21+ Event Series on May 19th.
Parents will once again be able to enjoy the zoo without kids as the After Hours 21+ Event Series at the Detroit Zoo returns for 2023. The first event will be the Zoo Brew on May 19th which is a zebra-themed event from 6 pm until 10 pm.
The first adults-only event of the year, Zoo Brew, will allow visitors 21 and up the chance to check out the animals while enjoying their favorite Michigan brews. These events are planned for May 19th, July 28th, October 13th, and December 7th, 2023.
Zoo Brew Details:
- When: Friday, May 19th from 6 pm until 10 pm
- General Admission: $50 (Admission and six beer punches)
- VIP: $85 (Admission, eight beer punches, access to VIP lounge with exclusive food, and a commemorative coaster made with reclaimed wood)
- Designated Driver: $30 (Admission and unlimited soft drinks)
- VIP Designated Driver: $65 (Admission, unlimited soft drinks, access to VIP lounge with exclusive food, and a commemorative coaster made with reclaimed wood)
- Parking: $8
- Zoo Brew will also include over 100 different Michigan brews, live entertainment and life-sized games, music, habitat chats, themed photo opportunities, and more.
What are the other adult-only events?
- Friday, July 28th - Summer Sips: Welcome to the Jungle featuring themed specialty cocktails, classic spirits, and more.
- Friday, October 13th - Spooky Spirits featuring themed specialty cocktails, a haunted trail full of zombies, and more.
- Thursday, December 7th - Polar Beers featuring local craft brews, access to Wild Lights, and more.
You can also save some money and purchase general admission tickets to all four events for just $175 per person. Get all the details here.
Source: Detroit Zoo
10 Big Events Coming to Detroit in 2023 You Don't Want to Miss