Work Begins Next Week in Genesee County on I-75 Ramps to Eastbound I-69
According to the Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT), work will begin next week on the I-75 ramps to eastbound I-69 in Genesee County.
MDOT says the work will take place in two stages:
- One lane will be closed on eastbound I-69 at night.
- I-75 ramp traffic to eastbound I-69 will be maintained.
- Nighttime work will be under way on the westbound I-69 ramp to Bristol Road to prepare it as a detour route. Traffic will be maintained.
- By early May, crews will close the northbound and southbound I-75 ramps to eastbound I-69.
- Daytime work on the ramps will begin with a traffic detour.
- Ramp traffic from northbound and southbound I-75 to eastbound I-69 will be rerouted to westbound I-69, where motorists can take the Bristol Road exit back to eastbound I-69.
- Required nighttime lane closures will be announced as scheduled.
The estimated end date is June 2013.