Contact Us

Three Dead in Flint, Likely Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

ASurroca, Flickr

Carbon monoxide poisoning appears to be the cause of death for three people in Flint, including an 11-year-old boy.

According to WNEM, emergency crews were called to the scene on the 600 block of Foss Avenue after another family member in the home noticed the two adults weren’t breathing. Investigators said that a poorly ventilated fireplace may be to blame. Autopsies on the victims will be performed, but could take weeks to complete.

Police identified the deceased as 43-year-old LeTroy Edwards, 37-year-old Selena Carranza and 11-year-old Jason Cobbin.

Recommended For You

Around the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wfnt.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Please solve this simple math problem to prove that you are a real person.

Sign up for WFNT Treasure Trove quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive WFNT Treasure Trove contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.