carbon monoxide poisoning

GCHD Reminds Residents About Carbon Monoxide Safety and Awareness
This week is Carbon Monoxide Safety and Awareness Week in Michigan. Unfortunately, every year hundreds of people die and thousands are injured from unsuspected exposure to the odorless and colorless gas. Studies by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention indicate that, while people recognize …
Three Dead in Flint, Likely Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Carbon monoxide poisoning appears to be the cause of death for three people in Flint, including an 11-year-old boy.
According to WNEM, emergency crews were called to the scene on the 600 block of Foss Avenue after another family member in the home noticed the two adults weren't breathing...