National Grocer ALDI Bringing New Jobs to Flint Area
National grocer ALDI has announced they will be hosting a hiring event for its Flint area stores on Tuesday, March 5th.
The grocer is known for the promise of high-quality grocery items at unbeatable prices and for offering higher wages than the industry to its employees. Positions available at March 5th hiring event include Manager Trainees which pays $22 per hour. Trainees then have the opportunity to become a store manager and earn an average yearly income of $75,000.
Some of the requirements for job applicants include:
- Must be 18 or older to apply
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- Retail experience preferred
- Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
- Drug screening and background check
- Ability to lift 45 pounds
The March 5th hiring event for ALDI’s Flint stores takes place from 7:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Genesys Conference Center located at 1 Genesys Parkway in Grand Blanc.
For more information on ALDI, visit www.aldi.us.